Last updated: June 26, 2021
Explanation and Definition
Words with the first letter capitalized have the meaning defined in the following conditions. The following definitions will have the same meaning regardless of whether they occur in the singular or plural.
- Account means a single account created for You to access our Services or portions of our Services.
- Company (referred to as 'The Company', 'We', 'We' or 'We' in this Agreement) refers to NuoiTep, Hai Chau.
- Cookies are small files placed by a website on Your computer, mobile device or any other device, containing detailed information about Your browsing history on that website among many uses.
- Nation mentions: Vietnam, Vietnam
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, mobile phone or digital tablet.
- Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refer to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person processing data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third party companies or individuals employed by the Company to support the Service, provide the Service on behalf of the Company, perform Services related to the Service, or assist the Company with analysis. how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Services refers to any website or any social networking site through which a User may log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage data refers to data collected automatically, generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (e.g. the duration of a page visit).
- Webpage refers to NuoiTep , accessible from https://nuoitep.comm
- Friend means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company or other entity acting on behalf of that individual accessing or using the Service, if any.
Collection and use of your personal data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Services, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that may be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP / ZIP Code, City
- Usage data
Usage Data is automatically collected when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Services that You visit , date and time of Your visit, time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Services using or through a mobile device, We may automatically collect certain information, including but not limited to the type of mobile device You use, the unique ID on Your mobile device, Your mobile device's IP address, Your Mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and diagnostic data other.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Services or when You access the Services using or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technology and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Services may use locally stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on the Service. ours. Flash cookies are not managed by browser settings like those used for browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read 'Where can I change the settings to disable or delete locally shared objects?' available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web icon. Certain parts of our Services and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single pixel gifs) that allow the Company to , for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email, and for other relevant website statistics (e.g. recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be 'Persistent' or 'Session' Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device while You are offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies for the purposes outlined below:
- Necessary / Necessary CookiesType: Session Cookies Managed by: Us Purpose: These Cookies are necessary to provide You with the services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services You have requested cannot be provided and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functional cookiesType: Persistent Cookies Managed by: Us Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preferences friend. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences each time You use the Website.
Use of your personal data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Services , including monitoring the use of our Services.
- To manage your Account: to manage Your subscription as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide may provide You with access to various functions of the Service available to You as a registered user.
- For contract performance: the development, compliance and commitment of the contract for the sale of products, items or services You have purchased or any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, phone call, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as mobile application push notifications of updates or related communications, contracted functions, products or services, including security updates, as necessary or reasonable to perform them.
- To give You news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer that are similar to those that you have purchased or requested unless You have opted out of receiving such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests with Us.
- For business transfer: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, dissolution, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether is an ongoing operation or part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, where Personal Data held by Us about users of our Services is among the assets transferred. .
- For other purposes : We may use your information for other purposes, such as analyzing data, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve the Service. our services, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following cases:
- With Service Provider: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to track and analyze the use of our Services, to contact You.
- For business transfer: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or in connection with, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of its operations. Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to provide You with certain products, services or promotions.
- For other users: when You share personal information or interact in public areas with other users, that information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed to the outside world. If You interact with other users or register through a Third Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third Party Social Media Service may see your name, profile, picture photos and descriptions of your activities. Similarly, other users will be able to view a description of Your activity, communicate with You, and view Your profile.
- With your consent : We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of your personal data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally kept for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to enhance security or to improve the functionality of our Services or We have a legal obligation must retain this data for a longer period of time.
Transfer your personal data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's executive offices and in any other place where the headquarters of the parties involved in the processing are located. That means this information may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws are not applicable. may differ from the law in Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of your personal data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or upon a valid request from a public authority (e.g. a court or authority). government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Compliance with legal obligations
- Protect the interests of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible misconduct in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Service Users or the public
- Protection from liability
Secure your personal data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee the absolute security of such Data.
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We will take steps to remove that information from our servers. ours.
If We need consent as a legal basis to process Your information and Your Country requires parental consent, We may require Your parental consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to other websites
We do not control and are not responsible for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party websites or services.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org